Thursday 26 October 2017

slog2

– How are you preparing for the quizzes/tests?
I usually review the lecture notes first and do exercise which posted on the website. It is very useful for the quiz. For the test, I also review all of  materials first and do the past test.


– Are there any images you've made, or even functions to create images, that you enjoyed or are proud of?
I feel interested in creating images. I created by different shapes colours and sizes. I felt proud of this because I combine them together.


– Are there things you initially found hard or intimidating, but now understand? How did you get to that point?
Writing the body part is a little hard for me at the beginning. It is complicated because there are boolean, numbers and images. However,  I find some exercises and spend much time on doing practice, now I found it not that hard for me.


– Would you like to ask questions in tutorial, the CSC104 TA office hours, the general CS Help Centre hours, or on Piazza, but have trouble doing so? What could make that easier for you?
When I have some questions I usually bring them to tutorial and ask TA. I think its more convenience than go to TA office. I suggest this course can be used Discussion Board in Blackboard so that we can discuss easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment