Monday 2 October 2017

CSC104 SLOG 1


--Why did you choose CSC104? What do you hope to get out of the course?
     
     My friend recommend this course to me and she said it is a interesting course. I am curious about computer sciene and  I think CSC104 is the primary step to learn about programming.  Learn Programming is useful for my study. I hope this course can help me learn about DR.Racket.

--What did you expect programming to be like, and how does it compare with your experience in the course so far? (If you programmed before, how is programming in this course similar, and how is it different?)
     
      I thought programming is really complicated, boring and difficult, because you have to remember many codes, steps and spend much time doing exercise. However, CSC104 is not that kind of complicated. Sometimes I can figure it out by running DR.Racket and follow the notes. 

--What do you find interesting so far?
    
       I think that "calculation" is very interesting, because DR.Racket can help us do the arithmetic. It is easy to define the number and with simply steps. Once you know how to use the codes in DR,Racket, you can do any arithmetic.

--What do you find hard so far? Is the course easier or harder than you expected?

     I think remember intermediate steps is a little bit hard so far and  this is what I expected now.

--How did you study for the quizzes? Are you satisfied with your performance on them; if not, what do you plan to change?

      I always review the lecture notes and do the practice that professor posted on the website. Now I am satisfied with my quizzes.

--Are there any specific Computer Science topics you're interested in?

       I am interested in how the computer science solve statistics' problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment